Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blogger Funk

I have been in a blogger funk...and I am not sure when it will end. Each day I go to post something and I'm not sure what to post...like today...but, to all of my bloggy friends, I read your blogs everyday and I miss our "time" together. I am not depressed or sad - just in a funk. That is the only way to explain it.

This time tomorrow I will sit down at my computer and go to write something meaningful or perhaps a little funny...will my funk turn funky??? Only time will tell.

Just as a passing thought I went to BrightOutlooks and calculated if the CCAA continues to do 2 day batches we will receive our referral 5/2019...not too shabby...

Another thought here - I no longer have Old Lady Hair - it is more like Johnny Depp in Willy Wonka - now, if I could just get my teeth as white as his.

We have officially started our addition on our house - we scratched moving and decided to add on. The real work begins next week...maybe this will take my mind off what is going on with our adoption...yeah right.

We're off to exotic Boise, Idaho for E's soccer tournament tomorrow...nothing against Boise - really.

I had a long heart to heart talk with our Agency last night. I cried a lot and asked a lot of questions. I am still trying to let it all sink in - My eyes are puffy today - I've had several people tell me I look like h*ll - no I don't, I look like Willy Wonka - just look at my hair. Idiots...

13 comments:

Daniella said...

looking forward to your next post :) I hear you on the funk. Good luck with the renovation. At least it will keep you very very busy!

Andrea said...

I completely understand the funk thing, it really sucks! We need to get out and blow some of this funk off before we begin to "reek" with negativity!! At least you have a big project to look forward to. Remodeling is soooo much fun! Talk to you soon.
Plus--Happy 8 months down!

redmaryjanes said...

I had a day of crying over this 2 day business myself. I hope your funk passes soon. But until then, I check you site every day.

Steffie B. said...

The funk will pass and the CCAA will pick up in the future....it will all work out in the end!

t~ said...

Willy Wonka? R U sure bout that?

Congrats on the home addition, we are thinking the exact same thing, just no time to make decisions right now.

I understand funk, I suffer from the same ABF. (attention blogger funk)

I had a nice sobby cry like that last week that left me not looking so lovely and a big fat headache, not worth it. Afterall, 5/2019 isn't to far off!

Pug Mama said...

Blogger funk is going around. I'm trying to catch up on everyone.

Kelly said...

Blogger blues... I hear ya! But, the funk will pass, along with the blogger burnout I had, and until then I will still continue to check everyday! Crying with the agency is good. It keeps them on their toes!

Susie said...

I like you because you are funky!

Special K said...

I totally understand the blogger funk. This journey is long and difficult and does so many things to me. I went through a bad funk recently and was only brought out of it when I got the book Mei Mei from my secret pal. That reminded me why we're on this journey.

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Hi! Just found your site through Tracey's and wanted to pop in to tell you that we are one LID day apart from each other. We are LID August 14/06. I hear you on the forecast woes...12 more years...dunno about that!

Anonymous said...

That is funny. I think I will be a million years old in 2019

Briana's Mom said...

I just wanted to say hello! I am LID 11/3/05 and the two day batch really hit me hard. I am so close but still so far. I definitely know where you are coming from with the blog funk.

Lisa
waitingforbriana.blogspot.com

Steffie B. said...

C'mon Tawni....time to get out of that funk....what's new????? ;)