Thursday, April 05, 2007

2 Dreams

I had a dream about A last night - it was so vivid and so real. It has been so long since I have dreamt of her...I woke up smiling...


Last week I had a dream about seeing a ladybug on G's Nintendo DS - why on his DS?? I have no idea...but, a ladybug none-the-less. Do you think it would have anything to do with this ladybug that happened to come to me in the mail?? WHO sent this?? Whoever you are - you are brilliant!

Two good dreams within a week - is this a sign?? Yeah, probably not...but, maybe...

7 comments:

Jim said...

Thanks for commenting on Anna's finding photo. Good luck in this long wait! It was so hard! It took almost twice as long as I thought it would. It must kill you to see the wait taking so long, but before you know it your little bug will be in your arms!

Andrea said...

You lucky girl! Maybe something good is around the corner for us, hmmm.

redmaryjanes said...

To me it is a sign that you and your daughter are connected.

Sarah's proud Mama said...

I remember having a dream about Sarah just after we had made the decision to adopt. It was almost a year before she was born when I had it...amazing that she looked just like the girl in my dream. It's wonderful to have something to hold onto while you wait.

We need to get together for another playdate!
Robin

Susie said...

Lucky!!!

Steffie B. said...

I dream about our next Mei Mei as well and every time I see a ladybug, I smile. It's the Red Thread connection! Dream on.....

Daniella said...

Good dreams -