Monday, August 20, 2007

Ugh

Update: I am now up to $8.00. Although I did find out G will pay in advance and money doesn't mean much to O...not sure what to do there.
I set a new rule at my house. I get a quarter for every time someone passes gas (while not in a locked bathroom) - fake noises included. I set the new rule this weekend after visiting my parents with E and he flops down on their beautiful leather couch in his sweaty football uniform and proceeds to just let it fly without reservation. G is obsessed right now with armpit farts and continuously did it while sitting at a restaurant on Friday evening. O has no shame and he is only 3. Since yesterday at 6:00pm and I have made a total of $3.25. At this rate my kids are going to pay my way to China. I am SO sick of my kids have no manners and just being completely disgusting. I am sick of having to roll down the windows in my car while it is 104 degrees outside while my boys are rolling with laughter in the backseat. I am tired of having to apologize to other adults in restaurants and grocery stores because my 3-year-old thinks the funniest sound in the world comes out is butt. Honestly, it is exhausting and disgusting.

14 comments:

Pug Mama said...

are husbands included??
'cause if so...oh honey child! I would be sooooo stinkin' rich! (no pun intended)
I would make a mini fortune between Big Daddy and my son JA!
and then if you throw Jeter in as well, shoot, I wouldn't know what to do with all that money!!!!!

C's Mom said...

It comes on the Y chromosome. It will never, ever stop.

Ah, the truth hurts ;0)

Susie said...

Why do all people of the male gender think that they are sooooo funny when they do it? The one male in my family thinks he is hilarious when he does it to the dog!

~ Alison said...

I couldn't help but giggle reading this. Mali & I live a very sheltered life =)

Sorry for the torture, I think the quarter deal is a good idea.

Special K said...

So this is what happens when you're exposed to testoterone, huh? Uhhh...no thanks.

Good luck with the project.

redmaryjanes said...

I LOVE THAT!!
I am surrounded by males who think farting is a birthright and must always be accompanied by rating the fart, talking about the fart and trying to fart again.
I could make a fortune!

kitchu said...

Ha ha... loved Melissa's comment. Are dog's included? My Boob has no money damn it, but he can let 'em rip with the best of them. Maybe he can get me to China on good looks alone?

Unknown said...

i think you are going to be rich

Lisa~~ said...

I think you need your little girl home to help teach the boys some manners. Very funny.

t~ said...

Well now, I need to rethink my parenting. I was just starting to actually believe that my 3 year old is just a gasey guy....boy he almost had me fooled. He can't walk 3 steps without farting. What's up with that? Your not alone with being annoyed and the constant butt noises are quickly chasing me out the door. Can't wait to see how much you make by the end of the week!

Anonymous said...

investing in gas, eh? can you keep a weekly total of how much your new investment scheme is making you? you might be onto something here.

Andrea said...

Geez, Devin would be broke on payday! What about dogs? Ben is almost as bad. I will be thrilled to get a girl in here to "soften" things up a little!!

Anonymous said...

ok Tawni, I saw your update. By my calculations, you are averaging $4.00 per day. This is $1344.00 annualized. I'd say you are an entrupeneur. (sp)
Brilliant. This is enough to buy a plane ticket to come visit me in Australia. Maybe feed those boys some beans so you can expedite your earnings!

Unknown said...

I should do this with my hubby! You are going to be rich!