Wednesday, May 16, 2007

All Show, No Go...

That's what I am - all talk - I say I am going to post this or post that - but do I??? NO.

Today I have a good reason - last night I didn't - last night I was just plain lazy. Today I have been fighting with my dishwasher...I threw this plastic bin in that I usually keep my dish soap, scrubbers, vinegar, etc. in because the bottom of it was covered in some sort of goo...later I found out that goo was dish soap. So, my dishwasher literally threw up suds. They were coming out from everywhere - sides, bottom, top...apparently dishwashers don't like plain dish soap - yah, like I didn't know this. So all day I fought with this machine. It took me a full 4 hours, a full shop vac and 10 bath towels to finally win. I still have my entire house to clean and my 2 year old to throw on the toilet every 20 minutes. Luckily the hubs took the 2 oldest to E's soccer tourney and will be gone for a good 2 hours.

I am still working on that "huge" post...I am still trying to figure out how to download pic's from a $50 digi camera I won off e-bay...I think I am figuring out why it was only $50. I hope I can figure it out though - I got some good footage to show y'all. I will hook you by giving you a couple of hints - Mariner's vs. Yankee's, a obnoxious drunk fan, and a street performer...ooooo...good stuff.

Maybe tonight??? Yah, who am I kidding??? Soon - I hope!!

P.S. Let me clarify the "huge" post - now, this only means it is a LONG post, NOT that I have HUGE news...there is NO HUGE news...just a long post with lots of pics and some footage...some good stuff - but not anything ground breaking...

4 comments:

Polar Bear said...

I fought that battle with the dishwasher once. It is a nasty battle!

Get some rest. You deserve it!

Daniella said...

Not so long ago, I ran out of dishwasher detergent and used dish soap - I didn't know it would explode like that - took forever to clean up. Can't wait for the pics

redmaryjanes said...

I look forwarded to seeing whatever it is you want to share.

t~ said...

I had that dishwasher battle 13 years ago....the dishwasher one.

Huge, long, ground breaking? Just post the darn post would ya? :0)